Protective Gonad Apron
This apron is made of flexible, tear-resistant
lead-rubber sheets. The attractive blue outer covering is made of supple, water-resistant plastic and can easily be cleaned.
The Protective Gonad Apron is for the protection of patients during chest radiography or screening.
Lead equivalence: 0.50 mm Pb
Gonad Aprons are delivered with flexible ring, as shown in this picture. They can be ordered with velcro closure also.
Available sizes (order code):
• 20 x 25 cm (G4CKR = with flexible ring; MAQAF = with velcro closure)
• 30 x 30 cm (G4CNX= with flexible ring; MAQBH = with velcro closure)
• 37 x 45 cm (G4CP2= with flexible ring; MAQCK = with velcro closure)
• 45 x 50 cm (G5ZKO= with flexible ring; MAQDM = with velcro closure)
• 60 x 45 cm (EN7PQ= with flexible ring; MAQEO = with velcro closure)
Lead equivalents (order code):
• 0.25 mm Pb front and back (G5YWA)
• 0.35 mm Pb front and back (H85HD)
• 0.50 mm Pb front and back (G4NN5)
60 x 80 cm
All lower body protection items carry the CE mark.